NETIO Discover is needed for the first installation of the product. The utility discovers all NETIO products connected to the LAN / WiFi. It displays their IP and MAC addresses and configures DHCP / static IP.
- NETIO Discover finds all NETIO products connected to a LAN / WiFi network and displays their IP addresses.
- Click the IP address to open the product configuration web page.
- Click the MAC address to configure a static IP (Mask, GW, DNS) / DHCP for the product.
- NETIO Discover multiplatform (JAVA .jar) can be run on any platform (Mac, Linux, ..)
Useful to know
- One NETIO device can be found twice (on the LAN and on WiFi) under two different MAC and IP addresses.
- Newly discovered devices are highlighted in blue and displayed on top.
- Newly disconnected devices are displayed in gray.
- If you cannot find your NETIO device, make sure that you are in the same network (VLAN). For the detection to succeed, UDP broadcast must be functional.