The earth clamp meter can be used to test the resistance of any conductive system which demonstrates loop characteristics.
Following measurings are possible:
- Earth resistance measurement if grounding is connected in series to the equipotential bonding conductor.
- Other earth measurements, for example via overhead ground wires or interconnected transmission towers for power transmission or telecommunications.
- Measurements at distributed ground connections with a common ground plane.
- Ground loop resistance: 0,01 … 1500 Ω
- Loop inductance: 10 … 500 μH
- Leakage current: 0,2 mA … 40 A AC
- Touch voltage: 0,1 … 75 V
- Compact and user-friendly – One-hand operation thanks to minimal weight and easy to open clamp with spring force compensation
- Large OLED display: up to 3 measured values can be read simultaneously
- Clamp opening Ø 35 mm max.
- Minimal influence due to interference current
- Measured value memory for resistance and leakage current, each with date and time
- Extremely safe thanks to CAT IV 600 V